The health and wellbeing of the students in our care, as well as the adults in our community, is paramount. We all have a role to play in Australia’s response to limiting transmission of COVID-19.
Do not visit The Australian Ballet School or Marilyn Rowe House if you:
- Have a fever, cough, flu-like symptoms or are feeling unwell; or
- Are under self-isolation awaiting confirmation testing for COVID-19; or
- Have been confirmed to have the COVID-19 virus and awaiting medical clearance; or
- In the past 14 days have come into direct contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19; or
- In the past 14 days have travelled to Europe, China (including Hong Kong), Iran, Indonesia, Japan, Mongolia, Singapore, South Korea and the USA
From 12.01am AEST Monday 16 March anyone arriving in Australia on any international flight is required to self-isolate for 14 days at home.
As this situation unfolds, The Australian Ballet School will continue to monitor government advice and respond to changes in advice as they happen.
Thank you for your cooperation.
The Australian Ballet School