Winter School 2021
Winter School offers three consecutive days of comprehensive training in classical ballet and other dance styles, for national and international students aged 9 to 16 years. Classes are conducted by guest teachers and staff of the School in the purpose-built training facilities of The Primrose Potter Australian Ballet Centre in Melbourne, giving children the opportunity to learn in the style of Australia’s national centre of excellence in dance training.
28 to 30 June 2021
Children must be within the ages of 9-16 by the start of the event to be eligible.
Early Bird: $405
Standard Fee: $420
Early Bird pricing available until 28 May 2021.
If Winter School is sold out, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your child be placed on the wait list. Please include: your child's name, date of birth, academic year, and your name and contact details.
The Australian Ballet School – Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street, Southbank VIC 3006
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a class at The Australian Ballet School, children and parents/carers agree to the School's Terms and Conditions. The School reserves the right to refuse or cancel an enrolment if a participant or their parent/carer breaches the School’s Terms and Conditions.
- If The Australian Ballet School must cancel the class, or any part thereof, due to COVID-19 or other reasons, full refunds will be issued on applicable fees paid.
- If a child is unable to attend due to government-imposed travel restrictions, a full refund will be issued on applicable fees paid.
- If a child is unable to attend due to contracting COVID-19, or for any other medical reason, a full refund of applicable fees paid will be issued upon provision of a COVID-19 test or medical certificate.
- If the class is wholly not able to proceed as planned, it is unlikely that online classes will be delivered as an alternative as there are several risk factors that need to be taken into consideration for online delivery. We will continue to monitor the situation.
- If a parent chooses to cancel due to non-COVID reasons or without providing a medical certificate (or similar), and notifies the School prior to the commencement of Winter School, a $60 cancellation fee applies. Refunds are not available once Winter School has commenced.