Kinder Classes - Term 2, 2020
Share this class
Kinder Classes are a creative and fun environment designed for 3 and 4 year olds to discover music and movement and foster their natural love of dance. Classes with live piano accompaniment and leading teachers will put them on the path to learning and appreciating dance in the future.
Please note: Children MUST already be 3 years of age as at the first class of Term.
Term 2, 2020 Kinder Classes open for enrolment are:
- 11.30am - 12.15pm Tuesdays
- 12.30 - 1.15pm Tuesdays
The Australian Ballet School
Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street
- For children aged 3 or 4 years
- Term 2 is 10 weeks
- 21 April to 23 June 2020
- Held Tuesdays
- Each class is 45 minutes long
- $250 ($25 per class)
Wait list / Late enrolment
If your desired class is sold out, please email email@example.com to request your child be placed on the wait list.
Please include in your email: Desired class/time, your child's name, date of birth and academic year, and your name and contact details.
What else / What next?
Click on the links below to learn more about our other classes and training programme.
Our other Open Classes:
- Children's Classes (Prep – Grade 6) – held on Saturdays during School terms
- Boys Ballet Classes (ages 9 – 15) – held on Fridays during School terms
- Winter School (3 –- 5 July 2020; ages 9 – 16)
- Summer School (January 2021; ages 6 -18)
ABS Training Programmes:
- For children aged 8 - 13 yrs in their year of audition:
After School Programme (ASP) or
Intra/Interstate & International Training Programme (ITP)
- For children aged 13 - 18 yrs in their year of audition:
Full-Time Programme (FTP)
Audition process for the above 3 programmes
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a class through The Australian Ballet School, students and parents/carers agree to the School's Terms & Conditions.