Early Learning Classes 2019 - Kinder Classes, Term 4
Share this class
Kinder Classes are a creative and fun environment designed for 3 and 4 year olds to discover music and movement and foster their natural love of dance. These 45-minute classes feature live piano accompaniment and leading teachers who will put them on the path to learning and appreciating dance in the future.
Please note: Children MUST already be 3 years of age as at the first class of Term.
The Australian Ballet School
Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street
- Term 4 is 7 weeks
- 15 October to 3 December 2019
- Held Tuesdays, with two time slots available:
- 11.30am - 12.15pm
- 12.30pm - 1.15pm
- $140 ($20 per class)
- Children MUST meet the minimum age requirement for their enrolled class, as at the date of the first class.
- The School reserves the right to refuse or cancel an enrolment if an applicant does not fulfil the age requirements.
If your desired class is marked as sold out, please contact the School to have your child placed on the wait list.
What else / What next?
Click on the links below to learn more about our other classes and training programme.
Our other Open Classes:
- Children's Ballet (ages 5 - 10)
- Boys Ballet Classes
- Winter School (July 2020; not yet available)
- Summer School (January 2020; ages 6 -18)
ABS Training Programme (entry by audition only):
- For children aged 9 - 13 yrs: After School Programme (ASP) or Intra/Interstate/International Training Programme (ITP)
- For children aged 13+ yrs: Full-Time Programme
Audition process for the above 3 programmes
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a class through The Australian Ballet School, students and parents/guardians agree to the School's Terms & Conditions.