Early Learning Classes 2019 - Children's Ballet, Term 4
Share this class
*** Please check back in late December for updated information about Early Learning Classes 2020 ***
Children’s Ballet is a great way for girls and boys aged 5 to 10 to take their first steps in classical dance and fulfil those young dance dreams in advance of more serious training.
No audition is required to access these classes, which are taken by vocationally trained teachers and feature live piano accompaniment.
The Australian Ballet School
Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street
- Term 4 is 8 weeks
- 12 October to 30 November 2019
- Held Saturdays
- Each class is 60 minutes long
- $160 ($20 per class)
- Children must meet the minimum age requirement for their enrolled class, as at the date of the first class.
- The School reserves the right to refuse or cancel an enrolment if an applicant does not fulfil the age requirements.
What else / What next?
Click on the links below to learn more about our other classes and training programme.
Our other Open Classes:
- Kinder Classes (ages 3 - 4)
- Boys Ballet Classes
- Winter School (July 2020; not yet available)
- Summer School (January 2020; ages 6 -18)
ABS Training Programme (entry by audition only):
- For children aged 9 - 13 yrs: After School Programme (ASP) or Intra/Interstate/International Training Programme (ITP)
- For children aged 13+ yrs: Full-Time Programme
Audition process for the above 3 programmes
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a class through The Australian Ballet School, students and parents/guardians agree to the School's Terms & Conditions.