Boys Ballet Classes - Term 1, 2020
Share this class
Our Boys Programme has been created to inspire boys who would like to explore artistic movement and dance or take their first steps in ballet. Classes are also suitable to further develop the skills of those who have already begun their ballet journey.
No audition is required to access these classes, which are taken by vocationally trained teachers and feature live piano accompaniment.
The Boys Ballet Classes for both age groups consist of an hour-long Classical Ballet class each Friday during term.
The Australian Ballet School
Level 5, 2 Kavanagh Street
- Term 1 is 9 weeks
- 31 January to 27 March 2020
- Held Fridays
- 13-15 yrs runs 4.30 - 5.30pm
- 9-12 yrs runs 5.45 - 6.45pm
- $225 ($25 per class)
- Children MUST meet the minimum age requirement for their enrolled class, as at the date of the first class.
- The School reserves the right to refuse or cancel an enrolment if an applicant does not fulfil the age requirements.
If your desired class is marked as sold out, please contact the School to have your child placed on the wait list.
What else / What next?
Click on the links below to learn more about our other classes and training programme.
Our other Open Classes:
- Kinder Classes (ages 3 - 4) – held on Tuesdays during School terms
- Children's Classes (Prep - Grade 6) – held on Saturdays during School terms
- Winter School (July 2020; not yet available)
- Summer School (January 2020; ages 6 -18)
ABS Training Programme (entry by audition only):
- For children aged 9 - 13 yrs: After School Programme (ASP) or Intra/Interstate/International Training Programme (ITP)
- For children aged 13+ yrs: Full-Time Programme
Audition process for the above 3 programmes
Terms and Conditions
By enrolling in a class through The Australian Ballet School, students and parents/guardians agree to the School's Terms & Conditions.