National Audition Tour 2021
The National Audition Tour is conducted during June-August each year, visiting major cities around Australia. Participants audition in 2021 for intake in 2022.
National Audition Tour applications involve a two-step process:
- Complete and submit the Application Form before processing your payment.
- Once submitted, click on the 'Pay now' button to check out and finalise your order.
Due to border restrictions between Victoria and Tasmania, The Australian Ballet School has decided to cancel the Open Masterclass with Audition in Launceston scheduled for 30 May 2021.
Registered participants will be contacted.
Launceston: 30 May 2021 - Cancelled
Canberra: 20 June 2021 - Online Enrolments Closed
Sydney: 4-7 July 2021
Brisbane: 8-9 July 2021
Cairns: 11-12 July 2021
Adelaide: 18-19 July 2021
Perth: 20-22 July 2021
Melbourne: 26-28 July 2021
Early Bird: $110
Early bird pricing is available until approximately 4 weeks prior to the event date.
If your desired venue is sold out, please email email@example.com to request your child be placed on the waitlist. Please include desired city, your child's name, date of birth, academic year, and your name and contact details.
Terms & Conditions
By enrolling in the National Audition Tour, participants and parents/carers agree to the School's Terms and Conditions. The School reserves the right to refuse or cancel an enrolment if an applicant or their parent/carer breaches the School’s Terms and Conditions.
- If The Australian Ballet School must cancel the tour, or any part thereof, due to COVID-19 or other reasons, full refunds will be issued on applicable fees paid.
- If a participant is unable to attend due to government-imposed travel restrictions, a full refund will be issued on applicable fees paid.
- If a participant is unable to attend due to contracting COVID-19, or for any other medical reason, a full refund of applicable fees paid will be issued upon provision of a COVID-19 test or medical certificate.
- If a parent chooses to cancel due to non-COVID reasons or without providing a medical certificate (or similar), no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here to view FAQs