National Audition Tour 2021
The National Audition Tour is conducted during June-August each year, visiting major cities around Australia. Participants audition in 2021 for intake in 2022.
National Audition Tour applications involve a two-step process:
- Complete and submit the Application Form before processing your payment.
- Once submitted, click on the 'Pay now' button to check out and finalise your order.
Due to current restrictions, Melbourne and Adelaide auditions have been postponed. Registered participants have been contacted.
Launceston: 30 May 2021 - Cancelled
Canberra: 20 June 2021 - Online Enrolments Closed
Cairns: 11-12 July 2021 - Cancelled
Perth: 19 September 2021 (Livestream Audition)
Brisbane: 27 September 2021 (Livestream Audition)
Sydney: 17-19 October 2021 (new dates)
Melbourne: 26-28 August 2021 (Postponed) | New date (TBC)
Adelaide: 12 September 2021 (Postponed) | New date (TBC)
Early Bird: $110
Early bird pricing is available until approximately 4 weeks prior to the event date.
If your desired venue is sold out, please email email@example.com to request your child be placed on the waitlist. Please include desired city, your child's name, date of birth, academic year, and your name and contact details.
Terms & Conditions
By enrolling in the National Audition Tour, participants and parents/carers agree to the School's Terms and Conditions. The School reserves the right to refuse or cancel an enrolment if an applicant or their parent/carer breaches the School’s Terms and Conditions.
- If The Australian Ballet School must cancel the tour, or any part thereof, due to COVID-19 or other reasons, registered participants will receive a full refund on fees paid.
- If a participant is unable to attend due to government-imposed travel restrictions, a full refund will be issued on fees paid.
- If a participant is unable to attend due to contracting COVID-19, or for any other medical reason, a full refund of fees paid will be issued upon provision of a COVID-19 test result or medical certificate.
- If a parent chooses to cancel due to non-COVID reasons or without providing a medical certificate (or similar), no refund applies.
Frequently Asked Questions
Please click here to view FAQs